2-Component Stain & Sealer for Wood Floors
FEATURES - BENEFITS:
- 2-component – Fast drying and chemical resistant
- Multiple application methods – Versatility and ease of use
- Multiple color options – Unlimited design opportunities
- Fast drying – Predictable coating time
- Low odor & VOC – Safe, non-offensive on jobsite
- Stain and sealer in one – Saves steps, reduces coats required
- Residential and commercial applications.
- Sanded wood flooring with filled gaps and cracks.
- Use on wood floors installed over underfloor heating systems.
Comp A: Metal can, 0.83 Liter
Comp B: Plastic bottle, 0.17 Liter
Shelf life: Minimum 12 months
Mixing ratio: 5:1
Approx. 300 – 500 sq. ft. per liter depending on wood species and sanding sequence.
Store between 50 and 70°F (10 – 20 °C) and apply at room temperature 65 – 75 °F (18 – 25 °C) for best results.
1 hour at 68 °F. Warmer temps may decrease time, cooler temps may extend time.
5 hours (after final buffing /rag removal) in ideal climate of 65 – 75 °F (18 – 25 °C) and less than 50 % RH.
12 hours for white or pastel (containing white pigment).
Test a small area before applying finish. Limit foot traffic until drying is complete.
VOC: < 30 g/L
Under optimal storage conditions
Under optimal application conditions
Ideal climate of 65 – 75 °F (18 – 25 °C) and less than 50 % RH.