PALL-X WHITESEAL SEALER
PALLMANN® PALL-X WHITESEAL is a single component waterborne sealer that seals raw or stained wood in addition to adding a layer of protection to your floor. PALL-X WHITESEAL's unique formula reacts with light wood species to provide a white/arctic look.
- Sanded wood flooring
- Radiant floor heating systems
- Fast drying, easy application – Saves time, very forgiving
- Good penetration/filling – Minimizes risk of sidebonding
- Contains small amount of white pigment – Wood has arctic appearance while still providing protection
- Can be abraded – Reduces time of intercoat abrading finishes.
- Tannin Blockers – Eliminates tannin pull in wood species such as White Oak
1 U.S. plastic gallon (3.78 L)
Minimum 12 months*
Milky white when wet, Dries clear
500-550 sq. ft./Gal
Store between 50 and 70°F (10-20°C)* and apply at room temperature 65-75°F (18-25°C) for best results**
2 hours** (high humidity and/or low temperature conditions will extend dry time)
|PALL-X WHITESEAL||10543||1 U.S. plastic gallon (3.78 L)|