PALL-X NATURESEAL SEALER
Waterborne, 1-component sealer ideal for use on lighter color species or where an untreated wood appearance is desired.
- Sanded wood flooring
- Radiant floor heating systems
- Fast drying, easy application – Saves time, very forgivin
- Good penetration/filling – Minimizes risk of sidebonding
- Provides untreated wood appearance – Allows wood to have untreated appearance while providing protection
- Can be abraded – Reduces time of intercoat abrading finishes
- Tannin Blockers – Eliminates tannin pull in wood species such as White Oak
1 U.S. plastic gallon (3.78 L)
Milky white when wet Dries clear.
500-550 square feet per gallon
Store between 50 and 70°F (10-20°C)* and apply at room temperature 65-75°F (18-25°C) for best results**
2 hours** (high humidity and/or low temperature conditions will extend dry time)
|PALL-X NATURESEAL||10544||1 U.S. plastic gallon (3.78 L)|